I’m just like,
- Aaron: You're slipping on foursquare dude... I have strep throat ...and I'm still beating you.
- Jesse: I got fired, so I haven't had reason to leave my apartment.
- Jesse: So I was trying to think of dumb nicknames for Ben [our boss] that are already things.
- Jesse: I've already called him Benjamin Button
- Finnian: Ben Gay is probably a bit off-limits, yes?
- Jesse: I've also got Bento Box, Benihana, and Ben 10 Alien Force
- Finnian: *ZING*
- Jesse: That's pretty good, I might have to use it when I know he won't fire me. Haha
- Finnian: Benzydrine.
- Jesse: I think "Ben Dover" is too obvious
- Finnian: Yup.
- Jesse: Benydrine is good
- Finnian: Benadryl.
- Jesse: Ben-ch. Hahaha
- Finnian: Wow...
- Finnian: Go to bed
- Me: Oh man, [pie] sounds so good. I haven't had pie in forever.
- Lynn: That's 'cause you don't have a girlfriend.
- Me: I don't think I've ever had a girlfriend make me pie.
- Lynn: Dang, you do have bad choice in women.
- Me: Oh, I didn't know not selling equaled not having. ...Then how did you find out about this, were you perusing the Nickelodeon Wiki? ;P
- Ben: no i was looking at currently aired shows to see if we were behind on things
- Me: Oh, how resourceful.
- I guess that's why they pay you the big male deers, as they say
- Better joke.
- That's why they pay you
- Wait for it
- THE BENJAMINS
- Oh, man. I'm patting myself on the back for that joke.
- Ben: careful
- Me: I'm sorry, I got a little excited.
- Ben: amazon doesn't cover self inflicted workplace injuries
- Me: Hyperventilated a little bit.
- Ben: dont pull something
- Me: Seeing spots
- Ben: patting yourself on that back of yours
- Peter: i'm also thinkin [hot dog king for lunch] or are you being responsible
- Jesse: Right now? I'm still full from my breakfast sangwich
- Peter: whenever
- Peter: tyler and i are trying to roll out in like 5 ish
- Jesse: "Whenever. Five minutes." Hahaha
- Peter: close enough
— Randomly remembered that my boss said something like this earlier in the week.
I haven’t ridden the bus a long distance in a while. I miss getting on and not paying perfect attention and then being just a little disoriented when I look up from ky book. I know where I was and where I will be but for a second I have no idea what I’m looking at. I miss that
I like this. I feel the same way. The commute to the Kindle job was a fair amount more relaxed than to the main campus.
to someone who I have never seen before because they came out of a room where I thought I knew everyone.